Saturday, April 18, 2015

17th April 2015 Recovering Day

I have been gradually recovering from that feeling .Its seem that maybe havent gone me in that deep of my heart. Each time i heard this song , its makes me remember the time she sing for me.

Anyway, i can just keep its as memory, today surprisingly i just clean my home .Tadaa!! Very clean right? haha , praising myself. Its been too long since i clean its last time
 
 I found my ex-girlfriend key chain during the cleaning. I thought i already forget, but when i saw the key chain, its made me remember that time we first bought this key chain. Here the key chains.Seem like key blade in Kingdom Heart which which can be cross into another key chain which my ex-gf hold which is heart shape. And then this glass bottle of star is my first hand made present  for my birthday given by my ex-gf.
I dint thk i just stop playing dota 2 , its been 3 days since i play dota 2. Ya , its good idea to leave this bad habit of playing dota 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment